is in need of
(1) ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF
• College graduate
• With 1 to 2 years work experience
Duties and Functions:
• Manage the necessary documentation for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all PEZA-related and other economic zone activities
• Maintain and improve as appropriate, on personal knowledge of all relevant import/export law and procedures; tariffs and duties; licenses and restrictions
• Manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law, and to optimize cost-effectiveness of activities.
• Communicate with PEZA and other economic zone authorities, customers and suppliers, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
• Anticipate research and report on future changes in PEZA and other economic zones and customs laws and in relevant local territory practices, and ensure such knowledge is factored into the planning of the department's own strategy,
resources and procedures
• Assist in planning and implementing strategies and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the organization
• Liaise with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant delivery activities in relation to the organization's sales, purchasing, materials management, production and overall operating functions
• Adhere to local and externally relevant health and safety laws and policies
• Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in import/export activity and procedures.
• Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to importation
• Liaise with customer care, stock control, and warehousing and distribution activities influenced by or reliant upon PEZA-related and other economic zones activities
• Suggest and maintain effective and lawful insurance provisions relating to import activities
Duties and Functions:
• Maintain personal ability in, and appropriate use of, negotiating and persuasive skills, technology and other systems within the import/export function.
• Prepare and submit, in a timely and accurate manner, relevant documents such as accreditations, shipping schedules; letters of credit; economic zone authorities’ documents; credit control mechanisms; licenses; declarations; packing, routing, transport and safety documentation
• Assist in planning and managing the effective and necessary conversion of weights, sizes, values, and quality standards
interpretations between importing and exporting systems and territories.
• May assist in preparing documentation and responses for legal inquiries, litigation, and court appearances
• Special assignments or general affairs and additional responsibilities may be added as needed
Other Instructions/ Requirements:
Opening Date: October 28, 2022
Closing Date: November 12, 2022
To follow-up the status of your application, call this number:
Quick Job Search
List of FAB Companies