is in need of:
(40) Skilled Sewers/Semi-skilled or trainee
• Male or Female; Single or Married are welcome to apply
• 22 to 40 years old and above
• At least high school graduate/ Tesda Course graduate (Tailoring NC II, Dressmaking NC II)
• With at least 6 months of work experience
(4) Fabric Cutter
• Preferably Female
• 24 to 40 years old
• Vocational or Tesda Course (Electrician/Mechanical Course)
• with at least 1 year work experience
Duties and Functions:
- Ensure to produce standard quality of cut fabrics and the dead line for shipment is met
- Follow and implement Company Rules and Regulations and other policies
- Follow and maintain Health and Safety Standard and ensure our Zero Accident Program remain
Opening Date: March 3, 2016
Closing Date: ---
Quick Job Search
• Forms submitted thru this site are treated with due diligence.
• All entries entered by the user are considered correct. Make sure to enter correct information to the correct fields. If errors have been made, inform the Labor Center immediately.
• Required fields are important fields. Please make sure to fill-in the requested information.
• The Labor Center has the right to decline a request if the form is improperly filled.
By continuing to use this site, you agree to the terms and conditions.
Applicants should submit the following requirements:
• Police Clearance
Additional requirement for applicants from other provinces:
• NBI Clearance
Failure to submit the following requirements will result to non-endorsement of your application to prospective FAB employers.
• Job Hunter's Page
• Job Opportunities
• Locators' HR Personnel
• Authority of the Freeport Area of Bataan
(047) 935 4004 loc. 8204
Monday to Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Manpower Pooling / Registration
• Conciliation and Mediation
• Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar
• Job Induction Program