is in need of:
• 35 years old below
• Vocational course (culinary courses with specialization in chinese cuisine)
• With at least 2 years of work experience in a Chinese Restaurant
• Well organized, can worked under pressure and flexible
• Has good communications skills
• Must be Customer Service Oriented
• Creative, resourceful, flexible and persevering
• Stable, mature, dependable and responsible
• High level of integrity
• Must be willing to work in Mariveles, Bataan
• Can start immediately
Duties and Functions:
- Sets up kitchen stations, sorting and storage areas
- Prepares, sorts, portions, cleans produce and other food items in the restaurant
- Prepares and cooks all food items based on standard recipes and tastes each batch to ensure quality
- Follows recipes, portions, plating, garnishing, as close to standard as possible
- Monitor and maintain kitchen stocks
Opening Date: March 2, 2016
Closing Date: March 31, 2016
Quick Job Search
• Forms submitted thru this site are treated with due diligence.
• All entries entered by the user are considered correct. Make sure to enter correct information to the correct fields. If errors have been made, inform the Labor Center immediately.
• Required fields are important fields. Please make sure to fill-in the requested information.
• The Labor Center has the right to decline a request if the form is improperly filled.
By continuing to use this site, you agree to the terms and conditions.
Applicants should submit the following requirements:
• Police Clearance
Additional requirement for applicants from other provinces:
• NBI Clearance
Failure to submit the following requirements will result to non-endorsement of your application to prospective FAB employers.
• Job Hunter's Page
• Job Opportunities
• Locators' HR Personnel
• Authority of the Freeport Area of Bataan
(047) 935 4004 loc. 8204
Monday to Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Manpower Pooling / Registration
• Conciliation and Mediation
• Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar
• Job Induction Program